EVERY penny of EVERY pound donated to DAFA is put where it is needed. Those who help administer the charity or are involved in facilitating any of its projects do so entirely at their own expense. DAFA works predominantly in Zambia through a range of projects focusing on healthcare, education and self-help.
- Pascal Canavan Fundraising
- Barney’s Latest visit to Zambia February 2013.
- What a coup for Barney, Glenn Manchett and Suffolk County Council
- Hope Orphan Pre-School
- Tom Queally in Zambia
- Christmas Greetings From DAFA
- Containers for Zambian Schools
- Omagh’s Southwest College and DAFA
- Dafa helps The Goodlife Orphanage
- Jamie Spencer’s Diary – Tuesday August 8 – Friday August 11
- Jamie Spencer’s Diary – Monday August 7
- Jamie Spencer’s Diary – Friday August 4
- Barney Curley reports from Zambia